Sunday, December 3, 2006

First Day

But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation. Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy. Though I fall I will rise; Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me. Micah 7:7,8


Chad says I pouted in church today. Maybe so. I still like this verse, though. It's my new favorite verse. Has been for about four or five months now.

This morning some papers flew down as Chad grabbed a sweater from the top shelf in our closet of the house we are now renting. They were a previous renter's pay stubs from a local grocery store. The store is called H.E.B., but on the pay stub it revealed the name to actually be H.E. Butt Grocery Company. Now we know why it is called the other- I wonder if any of the locals know that. I found it particularly funny because of JanJan's recent mention of someone's address by the same surname.