Thursday, January 25, 2007

I decided today would be a good day to tackle potty-training Esther. All in all, it went well. She went pee-pee at least three times on the potty and more than that in her pants. I'm going to tough it out for three days, I figure, and then all will be done. Three days of washing and cleaning up is worth it to get her out of diapers.

Chad and I switched to decaf on Tuesday, and I was surprised to discover that caffeine already had enough of a hold on me to give me a headache for most of that first day. I really don't like being dependent on anything (besides the Lord)! It bothered me pretty much. I'm really glad we made the switch. Chad handled it better than I thought he would. Of course, I always think that he is a lot more addicted to things than I am. He's pretty tough, though. He didn't complain.

In the past week or so, Esther has started eating her vegetables heartily! Wow! I was ready to label her a pickier eater than Abram. I really need to watch what I say! It seems that I keep putting my foot in my mouth. As I get older, I keep realizing that I still have a lot to learn about life. On a final note, I hope everyone learned at least one thing that they didn't know about me beforehand (Is that supposed to be a compound word or not?).

No comments: