Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Running behind

I felt as if I just couldn't catch up today. Actually, it wasn't too bad when I think back on it. I was able to type out about half of a letter that I want to include with our Christmas cards this year; I spoke with a good friend for about half an hour on the phone; the kids and I got math, language arts, and handwriting accomplished; I was able to gather the materials for my Grandmother's purse that I plan to sew; and, last but not least, we did eat three meals today. Of course, some was leftovers and Chad helped prepare even that. I do want to say, however, that the kids each had about 2-4 servings of fresh fruits or vegetables, with Saul leading the gang and Esther trailing behind. She really doesn't like her vegetables too much yet. Naomi has just discovered that carrots are pretty good when drowned in Ranch dressing. I just discovered that myself. It just goes to show you that you are never too old to try healthy foods. Abram enjoys cauliflower, and the little guy (Saul) eats it all. Back to the first line of this entry- the enemy always wants us to feel like we have failed. I want to thank God for his goodness and mercy.

I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34:1

I am trying to write this one on my heart.

No comments: