Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Well, it's past the fourth of July, isn't it. I can't even remember that far back. Oh yeah, we played volleyball (not I, but Chad) with the other life groups from our church at a local park. Fast forward to today- September 18, 2007. It's a Tuesday. Yesterday was a REAL Monday! I had an awful day, therefore my kids had an awful day because they live with me and my husband and their father was out of town. We prayed last night for a better day today, and once again He came through for us. Schooling went well this morning, no one broke their neck on the trampoline that doesn't have a net yet, I got a short nap this afternoon, my doctor appointment went well, the kids ate their dinner with no problems, we had a nice evening walk together, and they were all clean and in bed by 8:30 p.m. I also got to talk to my brother for over an hour tonight on the telephone. More fun and laughs. I told him this will probably be the last conversation for a while other than "hi and bye" since the baby is due in the next month or so. The doctor told me that all my gained weight seemed to be baby weight (Hurray!) and that the baby is still in the right position and doing well. Apparently, the baby's size is a week ahead of what it should be measuring at this point, so maybe I will have it a week early. All of my others have been early, but I won't count on it. The due date is Oct. 26th. Well, that's enough for now. I'm tired. Good night.

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

Oh wow!! A post!! You had better call me soon too if you aren't gonna be talking late at night anymore.

Also, how do you want me to ship that kitten? Overnight express mail? Find a trucker heading your way? Tape its little thumb out and hang a Texas sign around its neck?