Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Even though yesterday was a Monday, it was a good day. At lunch time, we went outside to enjoy the Texas sunshine and to get some fresh air. Since I didn't feel like swinging on the rope from the tree, I took out my Knifty Knitter and some old yarn I had and began to work. Immediately the kids came over to see what was going on. My Knitter consists of four circular looms of different sizes. Naturally, each kid wanted one. I chose to let Naomi work on the smallest one while I used the next size up. And we began. After about half an hour, I had to go in to put Saul and Esther down for their naps. Abram took over working on my loom while I was gone. He had been in my lap assisting me prior to that. Guess what? Naomi and Abram are hooked. They are over half-way done making some hats. I help Abram on his, or he helps me on mine, (whichever way you want to look at it) and I will have to do the finishing up. I am a little nervous about that part.

Chad listened to the Ohio-Florida game last night via the computer, or most of it anyway, and I guess I did too. It was pretty disappointing. Ohio lost. Now, it had only been 51 days since they had last played. The same thing happened to Illinois a couple of years ago in the Sugar Bowl against LSU. IL had not played in about six weeks and got stomped on. That is what basically happened to Ohio. It just doesn't seem like much of a game under those circumstances. Okay, enough about the football.

Chad just got home and said that I need to go tend to the clothes situation, a.k.a. Mt. Washmore as my good friend puts it.

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

Our Mt. Washmore has become a whole range while I have been running around like a madwoman for two days. I love when that happens.

I did not know you were a football fanatic. I learn something new every day.