Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wow! Is it really the middle of June? Where have I been? I don't even know. We just celebrated Saul's 4th birthday. He got to be sick. Isn't that special?! Then of course, all the others have followed suit. Naomi almost didn't get to go to camp. I sent her anyway. Hopefully all is well since I have not heard anything. They are only five hundred or so miles away, so there is not much I could do now anyway. Except pray. Since my last blog, I have finished up the kids' schoolyear, went to my niece's graduation in LA, set up an above ground pool for the first time with Chad's help, of course, and prepared to send my daughter to camp in another state. I am past the half-way point in my pregnancy. All is going well there. The sun has arrived in west Texas, which is good if you want to swim, not so good if you are pregnant. Actually, I still am pretty comfortable. The old belly is starting to get in the way, though, especially if one is trying to hold sick kids in one's lap. I am trying to enjoy the summer, but the work never seems to end. God is faithful, as usual, I must admit. He has not given me more than I can endure (1 Cor. 10:13).

I ordered the kids' curriculum for this upcoming year today. The total came in at less than $500. I am becoming realistic in what I will actually be able to accomplish during the school year, especially considering the birth of a baby at the beginning of it. I think I am at the end of my thoughts for today. I will hopefully try this again tomorrow. It is nice to be back.

1 comment:

janjanmom said...

Thank goodness!! Esther has been praying since March!!

Glad to have you back. Bellies do get in the way, I don't recommend them long-term.